Tuesday, January 08, 2008

2007: at a glance

Got this from Jela. =D

---------

Instruction: Copy and paste a random sentence from a random entry of each month of 2007. That’s your 2007 in summary.


January

Something good is gonna happen to me this year.

February

I wasn't really a fan of HP when it came it out years ago and only now am I realizing what a huge mistake that was!
March

At least now I have truly realized that it is I who should take the first step forward and not leave everything to God.

April

Gusto kong i-enjoy ang journey ko, para pag andun na ko sa destinasyon ko, masasabi ko na kahit napaka-habang paglalakbay, okay lang, sulit na sulit naman.

May

Finding a job where you like what you're doing and like the people you're working with even more is really hard and i'm both glad that I found that with you and sad because i've just given it up.

June

Somewhere in the deep recesses of my heart, I know that God is just testing my faith but sometimes, when the feeling of frustration and desperation is so strong, I tend to forget about that because it is easier to give way to these feelings reather than look for and understand the reasons why.

July

I don't want to spend the rest of my life longing for things that could never be.

August

Distance and time may separate us and for quite some time it had, but I know deep in my heart that the friendship would always remain.

September

I know that my God's gift may not have everything that's in my list, but I also know that God won't give me somebody that I don't deserve.

October

And I can see that, even though life is hard, she's happy.

November

Sometimes it feels as if love now only happens in books, movies, or anything that is make believe.

December

In spite all these, in spite knowing what’s in store for me, somehow, something is telling me that no matter how much I want things to be different, there’s no way I could stop myself from completely falling in love with this guy.

0 comments: