For the past several weeks, i've really been feeling so down and hopeless and sad and everything else that's related to those feelings. Every day I wake up wishing that the day would end already so I won't be able to feel those things. I pitied myself so much.
Until today. God must have decided that i've had enough self-pity so He gave me some glimmer of hope to get me going. It may be just a small thing but it sure did the job. Yes, i'm still sad, that kind of feeling doesn't really go away that easily, but I don't feel hopeless and helpless anymore. At least now I have truly realized that it is I who should take the first step forward and not leave everything to God. Besides, it's not like i'm the only one that He has to take care of. There are other people who needs His help much more than I do. But it's so nice to know that He's just there. And today, He made me remember that. He's just there.
Because my mind has been closed to some positive thinking lately, I haven't said this for quite a long time but i'll make sure that I won't forget it again. Ever.
I can make it. In His time, everything will fall into place. I just have to have faith.
And patience would also be a big help. =)
Wednesday, March 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment