- Jela - born romantic; protector type
- Mark - patient... as in!; has a good sense of humor; mature-tipong "yuppie type"-corporate kind of guy; sensible; clean-cut, with glasses (optional)
- Acy - tall... around 5'11"; in the field of science or education; loves to cook; looks serious but is really funny
- Chel - someone who'll soften me, not tame, just soften; equally intellectual; someone who'll really make you laugh and smile
I've really had so much fun listening to their reasons behind their lists (though one of them did not really explain especially why the guy should be in the field of science or education... hehe..). It's also fascinating to know how much they know me because I agreed with most of what they listed. Though I agree with most of those included in the list, still i've got a list of my own and here it is.
- Chinito, boy-next-door type, medium height (minimum of 4 inches taller than me)
- With a really good sense of humor
- Talkative (because i'm more of a listener) and sensible
- Super patient and understanding
- Romantic and thoughtful
- Responsible, plans for the future
And of course, my list could go on and on (I actually did not include a few that the guy has to find out by himself because then I would know that he really is that and not just because he read or found out about it somewhere) but I know that we don't always get what or who we want. Life is funny that way. I guess in the end, it would come down to who God has destined for you. Yes, I believe in that, that's why I call my future partner "my God's gift". Actually, there's just one thing that i'm asking Him when it comes to my gift. To please give me somebody who will love me much more than I love him. It may sound selfish to others but I know that that's what I need.
I know that my God's gift may not have everything that's in my list, but I also know that God won't give me somebody that I don't deserve. He won't be perfect, I also won't be, but we will be perfect for each other.
0 comments:
Post a Comment