So, it’s that time of the year again when we make a list of the things that we promise we’ll do this year. A list which we’ll try our very best to follow during the first few months and forget by the end of the year. =D
Not wanting to break tradition, here’s my new year’s resolution for this year. Some of them are new but most of them are recurring from the past few years. Yeah, I’m that good at keeping my resolutions, hahaha!
01. Be more appreciative of life and its blessings.
02. Lose weight. This one, this one has been in my new year’s resolution list since high school. I did managed to do it for some years and yet everything I lost, I gained and more. But this time, I think I really have to do it not just for vanity’s sake but also for health purposes. And I’ve decided to do it gradually rather than go under a crash diet because trust me, it really doesn’t work.
03. Save. I would really, really try to save more this year. I have to be a bit more selfish this time because I also have the future to think of. I’m not getting any younger and I also want to see that the money I’ve been working so hard for is really going somewhere.
04. Go abroad to work. This resolution’s isn’t really a resolution but is more of a prayer. I know that things will happen in God’s time, I just really pray that this is my time. If not yet, I’ll just pray for patience and for strength and for faith.
05. Be more patient.
06. Be friendlier and more approachable.
07. Complete my Friends VCD collection. This one should be fairly easy as i’m only missing the first four seasons and if I remember correctly the earlier seasons are now only worth less than P500 per set. Or I could also put this on my Christmas list for 2008. Plus, I also have my birthday coming up… =)
08. Do scrapbooks of my pictures. I’ve been planning to do this since last year but I just can’t find the time and the creative drive.
09. Write a novel or even just a short story. I’ve been planning to do this for quite some time and there are several topics on my mind already. I’m just waiting for inspiration to strike. Meanwhile, there’s blogging.
10. Go some place else other than Baguio or Vigan. Not that I won’t go back to Baguio if given a chance because I really love that place and I never get tired of going back there, it’s just that I really want to see other places. There are a lot of beautiful places to see and it would really be sad if I wont’ be able to see at least some of those.
There you have it, my new year’s resolution for 2008. Now, I really do hope that I’d be able to do all of them, if not all, at least those that really matters. =)
Wednesday, January 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment