Thursday, June 29, 2006

I hate this. One moment I’m feeling okay, the next I feel like crying my heart out. I don’t know what’s going on with me. Am I really incapable of being happy? Or does frustration starting to get into me?

Oh, I don’t know anymore! I don’t want to think anymore. I don’t want to analyze things. I just, I just want to be okay. I’m tired of being unhappy. I just want to be okay. I just want to be okay.

2 comments:

shatterstar said...

think friday. think nsg. =D

okay is such a relative word. you should prolly aim for being "happy" and "contented" and everything else above okay. :) we all know we deserve it - assuming this post is work-related, or semi-work-related.

i feel really sick. i'm afraid i won't be able to go to work tomorrow. though i know i've got loads of stuff to finish...*sigh* well, our beloved company beckons...

jen said...

thanks mark! :)

as of now, being okay will be fine with me... i think i've been feeling down for quite sometime already that being just okay will do for the moment... when i'm already feeling good, then i would deal with being happy and contented naman..

by the way, this post is about my life in general, and yes, it does include work...

as i've said, i've got a lot of issues i have to deal on my own right now...but i know, i'll get through this... :)

oh my, growing up is really hard noh?