Oh my, I have a feeling that this is gonna be a bad day.
Why?, you ask, when it's barely 9:00 in the morning.
Don't ask, you might regret it.
No, it's okay, tell me.
Okay, I will tell you, but sorry, because I really am going to rant.
Now, let me count the reasons why I had a bad start of my day.
1) My mom woke me up at 430am, thirty minutes earlier than the usual time I wake up. Why? All because my beloved sister is going to wake up at 5am and she needs an hour to take a bath, so naturally, all of us have to give way! Damn, what a waste of thirty minutes' worth of sleep. More, the main water tank in our village isn't opened until 5am, so there's no running water and the three of us (my mom and two other sisters) have to make do with what's left from last night and i'm telling you, it isn't enough!
2) After taking a bath, naturally I would proceed upstairs to get dressed. Guess what? When I opened my closet, I have no pants available except for jeans! So I have no choice but to iron a pair of slacks. Why am I ranting about it? Because I really hate that household chore. You can ask me to do the laundry, clean the house, cook, or anything else, but please, please, don't ask me to iron clothes. I just plain hate it.
3) Because I spent a good thirty minutes taking care of my pants (which includes looking for it in the clean clothes' hamper and setting up the ironing board and other stuff, and all of it just for a pair of pants!), before I know it, I only have around fifteen minutes to get dressed and fix my stuff, so as a result, I left my wristwatch at home. For some, it's not really a big deal, but for me, it is. I don't know why, but I feel naked if I left home without it.
4) In our shuttle terminal, there is one shuttle that as much as possible my sister and I try to avoid because of its driver. He is one of those persons who you would think hates the world so much and can't find anything good in it. Sobrang sungit and he seems to find fault with everybody. And get this, he even listens to this El Shaddai thing every morning. But this morning, unfortunately for us, we have no choice and worse, we're the ones sitting in the front. Okay, so first offense, one of the passengers asked for her change, but the driver said that he already gave it, then the girl replied that no, he didn't give it to her yet, the grouch insisted that he already did, and again the girl replied that no you did not. So the driver gave to her the change and all the while muttering things (and I was sitting beside him, so I was a bit irritated already because I can't sleep) but what really annoyed me was when he said "patawarin sana kayo, sa halagang P20 nanlalamang kayo". I was like, WTF?! Ang OA! Then came the second offense, my sister was going to get off at Pag-asa. Two blocks before Pag-asa, he turned left, but before he turned, my sister already said that she's getting off at Pag-asa, still, the driver turned. Then, when we reached the street of Pag-asa, he's asking my sister to get off already because he's going straight, my sister said no. So he turned right, but while doing so, he's muttering again, then before my sister alight, he said, "di pa kasi nilakad, istorbo.." , so my sister answered back, "Kahit kelan ka talaga ang bastos mo, ang aga-aga panira ka ng araw, bwisit..". After my sister alighted, he kept on talking saying things like "porke buntis ka, dapat nga naglalakad ka para ma-exercise ka". I exploded, I told him "Ang bastos mo talaga, dapat kung ganyan ka ka-sungit di ka nagda-driver, para nga!" And i got off, slamming his door real hard. I really hate him. And I hate people like him who makes a show of being religious and yet fails to apply it in real life. So pretentious. I am never going to ride at his fx ever again.
5) At the MRT terminal, there's this girl na kung maka-dikit sobra. Feeling ko mahuhulog na ko, kasi-siksik nya, so I told her "Miss, wag ka manulak wala pang train. Baka puedeng umusog ka muna." She left instead. And I said, good riddance!
And that was how I started my day.
Gosh, I really hope that this day won't really turn out so bad.
Wednesday, June 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am still here at your workstation! Damn. Seems like you really had a bad day =( Buwiset na driver yan ah *hate* =<
Yes, bwisit talaga yung driver na yun! Hindi na talaga ko sasakay dun, kung sya na lang ang fx na andun, a-absent na lang ako! (Hehe..puede naman jeep or bus di ba? Kelangan mag-absent :D)
Post a Comment