Monday, June 26, 2006

A Dozen Questions

1. What is the point of loving a person who you know doesn’t and won’t love you back?
2. What is the point of trying to save a relationship when it’s only you who wants it saved?
3. Why continue playing the game when you already know that you’ll lose?
4. What is the point of holding on when there is nothing to hold on to?
5. Is it really possible to share several days with someone and spend the rest of your life loving that person?
6. How do you cry the tears you don’t want to fall?
7. When is enough really enough?
8. Is love really worth all the pain and sacrifices it entails?
9. What is the difference between loving a person and being in love with a person?
10. How do you let go of someone you lost because of death?
11. How can you say the million things you want to say when that person is not around anymore?
12. How do you let go of your dreams?

1 comments:

lil superman's mum said...

I'll try to briefly answer your questions from my point of view:
1) Who cares if he doesn't love you back? If you're just gonna love someone just because you're sure he will love you in return, isn't that being a little selfish? And segurista?
2) Relationships should be a two-way thing.
3) -see answer #1-
4) Letting go will come in time. There's nothing wrong with holding on as long as you do it for a reasonable time only.
5) I don't believe in whirlwind romances eh, but I guess it happens to some.
6) You cannot stop tears. It's better if you let them be.
7) I think you'll just know. Everyone has diff limits, so don't gauge it based on someone else's experience. You have to be able to say out loud "That's enough" without anyone goading you to do it.
8) Yes.
9) I think loving is when you use your heart and your mind. When the commitment's there already. In love is usually from the heart only - it's usually in the beginning of relationships. But honestly, you still have to experience "in love" moments in the entire duration of your relationship for it to work.
10) Eek. That's hard. I hope I never get to experience that.
11) Find him. If he really can't be around anymore, you just have to accept that there are things that are going to be left unsaid.
12) You should not.