got this from my office friend, jela.. hope you'd do this too... =) btw, my comments are in violet.. =)
Instructions:
Leave your name and:
I'll respond with something random about you.
I'll challenge you to try something.
I'll pick a color that I associate with you.
I'll tell you something I like about you.
I'll tell you my first/clearest memory of you.
I'll tell you what animal you remind me of.
I'll ask you something I've always wanted to ask you.
If I do this for you, you must in turn post this meme on your blog.
With a letter I assign to you, you must write ten things you like that begin with that letter :)
Jen
1. Ang taray mo hehehe…hehe, talagang parati 'tong kasama sa mga descriptions sa 'kin.. =)
2. Uhm, listen to Metallica? maybe i could do this for around 60 seconds.. hehe..
3. Red – to match your strong personality.
4. You’re thoughtful; your romanticism is a breath of fresh air to my cynical mind hahaha! romanticism? talaga? eh feeling ko nga, cynic ako eh! =)
5. Sort of intimidating (parang mataray!)
6. Dog. =) haha!! dahil ba sa takot ako dito?
7. If a tree falls down in the forest and no one hears it, does it make a sound? (okay, so hindi ko talaga sinunod yung instruction! but I want to hear your answer on this pseudo-philosophical question!) hmmm... i guess, yes it does only no one hears it, gets? hehe, ang labo ng sagot ko.. well, ganito, for example, you lost a loved one, so naturally, you'll feel pain, your heart is "breaking", but how can you say it's breaking? does it make a sound (like a crystal breaking?)? di ba, hindi naman? magulo pa din, di ba? hehe..siguro there are just things that you just know, you don't have to hear or see it to believe it, you just know...
8. please post this on your blog with your comments on my answers and your answer on the next question. =) done..
9. T ang hirap ha! =)
Template (kasi yun yung unang nakita ko sa page na 'to..hehe)
Toblerone
Tag
Tax
Tina Arena ('coz i'm listening to her right now...)
Telephone
Text Message (does this count? ü)
Twister Fries (yum! yum! ü)
The Boy Next Door (the title of the book that i'm currently reading)
Television
Monday, June 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment