The time has come for us to say goodbye
It’s hard but we both know it’s inevitable
I need my space and you need someone who’ll value you more
It’s been an incredibly short time but it was worth it
Thank you for the smiles that you’ve brought to my lips
The wisdom that you fed my mind
The joy that you brought my heart
Rest assured that I’ll treasure them for always
I’ll let you go now, for I have made a promise
But should I ever find myself really miserable without you
I can always grab another copy…
-----
(written when I gave my copy of The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants to my friend)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
what happened to your rever? =)
hi mark! sorry medyo slow ako.. ü what particular rever are you referring to? :)
i noticed you've changed your blog title kasi =)
Post a Comment