Instructions:
1. I'll respond with something random about you.
2. I'll challenge you to try something.
3. I'll pick a color that I associate with you.
4. I'll tell you something I like about you.
5. I'll tell you my first/clearest memory of you.
6. I'll tell you what animal you remind me of.
7. I'll ask you something I've always wanted to ask you.
8. If I do this for you, you must in turn post this meme on your blog.
9. With a letter I assign to you, you must write ten things you like that begin with that letter :)
this came from Mark:
1. you really like regine velasquez yep, i really do!!! :)
2. for 40 days and nights, no touching and reading a book – any kind of book. hmm..i'll try..
3. pink may i know why? hehe..
4. honest yet tact
5. you working with your old pc still, really can’t recall how we got to be close pals. Everything seems to have happened so quickly oo nga noh? ü but aren't you glad things went that way? i sure am.. ü
6. dog lahat kayo dog! mukha ba talaga kong aso!? :)
7. why is a carrot more orange than orange? mark, di mo ko masyado pinahirapan di ba? :) okay, to answer your question, the word "orange" originated from the Sanskrit/Dravidian word "narang" which means fragrant. The name of the color was derived from the fruit. Then, a carrot is colored orange because of the abundance of carotenes in its cultivars. Mark, nasagot ko ba? Feeling ko, hindi..hehe.. basahin mo na nga lang sa Wikipedia! ü
8. post this on your blog with your comments on my answers (most especially on item #7) and your answer on the next question
9. “I” as in ice
Iced Tea (one of my favorites!)
Ice Cream (yum!)
Indonesia (want to go to Bali, Indonesia.. ü)
IPod (i'd love to have one!)
Industrial Fan (para sa room namin ni Jo.. kasi aircon lang meron, magastos!)
Ice Skating (i'd love to try this one..unfortunately, i don't know how to skate...)
Ice Castles (one of my favorite movies...the reason why i want to try ice skating..hehe..)
I Could Not Ask For More (does this count? i like Edwin McCain's version..ü)
Instant Noodles (especially Lucky Me's Pinoy Mami flavor..)
Idol, American (hahaha!! ang daya!! ü)
and from Bom:
1) Prefers foot spas over body massages i don't know why but i really feel more relaxed when i'm having a foot spa than a body massage...
2) Ride Jungle Log Jam, Space Shuttle, and Jungle Log Jam again. In that order. And within a single trip to EK. sure, provided you'll be with me on all those rides..hehe..
3) Red? Passionate. Not just when it comes to love (you fit the bill sa belief ko na pag nadapa, dapang-dapa talaga) pero pag nagalit, nakakatakot talaga. i'm curious dun sa sinabi mo na pag nadapa, dapang-dapa.. just want to know kasi a friend of mine told me that na din before..)
4) Honest, sweet, maalaga. aawww, thanks!
5) Quiet/shy/reserved to the point na nakakatakot lapitan (and mind you, I was just going to take your pic sana for the ppt of Ma’am Weng) kasi baka umiyak hahaha =)
6) The small pitbull we saw the other day na naka-leash pero kumaripas pa rin tayo palayo =D Also because dogs are very sweet and loyal to their owners pero masama magalit sa ibang tao. hahahaha!! OMG!!! oo nga, nakaka-hiya tayo Bom! ü
7) Are you ready to fall in love? (your personal assessment) No. I don't think i'm ready yet to fall in love. I still have so many unresolved issues on my own and i want to find at least some if not all of the answers that i'm looking for before i commit myself to someone.
8) post this on your blog with your comments on my answers (most especially on item #7) and your answer on the next question
9) C bakit kaya C? hehe..
Chocolates
Clover Chips
Chocolate Mousse
Coffee (big coffee lover!)
Car (i'd like to have one of my own)
Canada (i'd like to go there)
Cellphone (i would really like to get a new one...)
Carrie Underwood (my first American Idol favorite..)
Carl (Bom, kilala mo 'to! hahaha!!!)
Cartoons (stress reliever)
Wednesday, June 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment