Found this in the Phil. Star and I think it's fun! Got 17 correct answers! Hahaha! :D
---------
1.) The famous dialogue "Frankly, my dear, I don’t give a damn" is popularized by what movie?
a. Casablanca
b. Gone with the Wind
c. None of the above
2.) In the movie Don Juan de Marco, the lead character has a delusion that he is __________
a. Don Juan
b. Dr. Zhivago
c. William Shakespeare
3.) The love story of Romeo and Juliet took place in__________
a. Rome
b. Verona
c. France
4.) In the movie Casablanca, Rick Blaine’s ex-lover’s name is __________
a. Ilsa Lund
b. Scarlett O’ Hara
c. Bridget Jones
5.) In Disney’s version of Beauty and the Beast, what was used as the timer for the Beast’s life?
a. Hour Glass
b.Tulip
c. Rose
6.) Which movie was about lovers Nickie Ferrante and Terry McKay, who were to meet at the Empire State Building in New York after six months time?
a. An Affair to Remember
b. Forget Paris
c. Endless Love
7.) What was the famous line said by Jerry Maguire?
a. "For your eyes only, darling"
b. "I don’t trust you"
c. "I love you. You complete me."
8.) According to Sam Wheat, from the movie Ghost, the penny in the glass jar is for_______
a. Luck
b. Savings
c. Remembrance
9.) In the movie The Notebook, how many love letters did Noah write for Allie?
a. 30
b. 3
c. 365
10.) In the movie Titanic, what was Rose’s reply when Jack said "Rose, you’re so stupid, why did you do that huh?" (Clue: this is the scene when Rose jumped back to the Titanic when she was already in the life boat)
a. "I love you, I’ve always you"
b. "Take me with you"
c. "You jump, I jump right?"
11.) In the movie You’ve Got Mail what was the major means of communication?
a. Internet
b. Morse Code
c. Telephone
12.) Captain Von Trapp and Maria are lovers from the movie?
a. The King and I
b. Somewhere in Time
c. The Sound of Music
13.) Who said this line: "I’m also just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her"
a. Anna Scott from Notting Hill
b. Rose from Titanic
c. Maria from The Sound of Music
14.) In the movie The Body Guard what was the weapon deliberately used to cut Rachel’s scarf?
a. Cutter
b. Samurai
c. Scissors
15.) Who owns the famous diary which has details on the number of cigarettes she puffed and her belated love life?
a. Anne Frank
b. Bridget Jones
c. Erin Brokovich
16.) Complete this dialogue from the 1970 film Love Story: "______means never having to say you’re sorry"
a.Love
b.Passion
c.Dying
17.) What was the title of the song that Alex Fletcher and Sophie Fisher (from the movie Music and Lyrics) composed?
a. The Way We Were
b. Way of Love
c. Way Back into Love
18.) City of Angels is a movie about____ and _____ falling in love.
a. A Human and an Angel
b. Angels and Angels
c. None of the above
19.) In the movie Somewhere in Time what did the old Elise told Richard as she gave him the locket watch?
a. "Come Back to Me"
b. "Love me again"
c. "I have a message"
20.) In the movie Something’s Gotta Give, what did lead character Harry tell Erica as he gave her the pebble?
a. "Something to Remember me by"
b. "Protect yourself"
c. "Always remember me"
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment