I once made a vow to you on the steps outside the courthouse, and as your husband of thirty years, it’s time I finally made another: From this point on, I will become the man I always should have been. I’ll become a more romantic husband, and make the most of the years we have left together. And in each precious moment, my hope is that I’ll do or say something that lets you know that I could never have cherished another as much as I’ve always cherished you.
The Wedding by Nicholas Sparks
---------
I guess there will really come a time when married couples grow apart or when they get so used with the other being around at all times that they tend to take each other’s presence for granted. I think that even after all the years that you have been together, a little assurance of how much you still love your husband or wife would go a very long way. And knowing that you are still loved and cherished as much as you were on your wedding day? Priceless.
Tuesday, February 03, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment