Wednesday, July 25, 2007

To you...

Got this from Bom... thought it's a good one...

RULES:
1. Write something about/for fifteen DIFFERENT people.
2. You can NOT (read: NEVER) say who they are.
3. If someone asks you which one is about/for them, you are NOT to tell.

1. You're the reason why I want it very bad to do good in life. I feel that I owe it to you after everything that you've had given up for us.
2. I miss you. And it really makes me sad that there are so many things that we weren't able to do, so many things we weren't able to discover together.
3. Please, do us all a favor and grow up!
4. Why? Why was it so easy for you to disregard me just like that? I still can't get over the fact that good things have happened to you and I was not a part of it. I feel that you cheated me of the opportunity to be happy for you.
5. I miss you soooo much! I know that we still talk and e-mail a lot but still it's different when you're here.
6. You're one of my bestest friends and I love you and I love how you have so much faith and I appreciate you being positive all the time but please understand that sometimes, I just really need to be a bitch.
7. I wish we could be closer. I know that we are close now but sometimes I still feel like an outsider when it comes to you. You rarely tell things about you and I so want to know you more because I want to understand you better.
8. You're so pretty. I know you'd still feel insecure at times but really, you're so pretty and I envy you sometimes.
9. You're my friend and I love you but sometimes I wish that you'd just keep your mouth shut.
10. I'm sorry for leaving but you know what? I'm even more sorry than you are.
11. I wish I could be happy for you but I just can't because I know that being with him is ruining you.
12. I'm sorry.
13. You're the second kindest person i've ever met and I hope that you'd be happy.
14. Thank you, I don't think i've said it often enough.
15. I know it's bad and i'd probably rot in hell because of this but I can't forgive you. I know that what happened was eons ago but I can't find it in my heart to forgive and forget everything that has happened. Those things has affected me a lot and sometimes when I accidentally remember everything, I could still feel the anger and hatred inside me. So sorry too, but I can't forgive you.

0 comments: