I visited my Friendster page and browsed my friends' list. I opened the page of a high school friend and as I was looking through her comments and testimonials, I realized that I don't know them anymore, my high school friends. There have already been so many changes in our lives, so many things have happened in the years in between and I really don't know them anymore. Sure, I know that some of them are already married with kids, I know their professions, I know that some of them are already out of the country, but I don't know the persons that they have become. I don't know their dreams, their fears, what makes them happy, what makes them sad. I used to but not anymore. And it's sad. Now, i'm asking myself why we let this happen to our friendship. Why we let life get in between us. Why we grew apart. What happened to "friends forever!".
I miss them and I wish we could get together again sometime. Catch up. Make each other feel that the years we spent apart did not even happen. Be a part of each others' lives again. Be friends again.
Thursday, July 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment