Monday, April 06, 2009

Double Dutch


The Rules

1. Make a list of what you want for your birthday.
2. The list should be 10 numbers.
3. Include the image of this award on your post.
4. Give it to 10 friends of yours.


Got this tag from my Elay. My birthday was past due but hey, it's never too late to give and accept gifts, right? :D

I was born on March 2, 1982 and here are my birthday wishes:
01. Get a job abroad.
02. More savings.
03. Good health for my family, friends and me.
04. More time with family, friends, and myself.
05. To travel, either local or international.
06. A laptop (though I might get this already, yippee!!!).
07. A digicam (I'm really, really thinking about getting this, too).
08. An additional bookshelf.
09. Original copy of FRIENDS VCD, Seasons 1 and 2.
10. See the David Cook Philippine concert.


I'm tagging anyone who wants to do this. :)

0 comments: