Haaay... a once in a blue moon chance and I won't be able to grab it.
I so wanted to see David Cook's Manila concert (btw, it's a back to back concert with Archuleta) and I was supposed to go too but then again things doesn't always turn out the way we want them to, right? The date of the concert coincided with our team bonding at Lake Caliraya, I initially asked my team leader if it's okay not to join the team bonding and she agreed. She said that she understands, as it's a once a lifetime experience so I made plans with my friend and my sister. But then a week after, changes were made from the original plan, details of which I won't divulge anymore because it annoys me all over again to remember. Bottom line is, I cancelled with my friend and sister (and I really hate cancelling plans, especially if i'm the one who initiated them) to join the team bonding. AND I WILL BE MISSING DC'S CONCERT!
Work really gets in the way of life sometimes, noh?
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Waah...
Ako din...
Waaaaah!!
aaaawwww, sayang talaga! work do gets in the way of life (minsan, always pa)!
Post a Comment