Friday, December 14, 2007

Make A Wish...

One entry of my blogmates made me remember my own F4 days. Oh my goodness! I think I did so many crazy things back then that just the thought really makes me laugh!

Here are just some of my foolishness back when I was so in love with Hua Ze Lei (actually when I really do think about it, I still am, though not as much… hehehe)

1. Bought pirated copies of Meteor Garden 1 & 2… two sets each (but the last time I cleaned by closet I threw them away, that’s why I’m now planning to buy new copies).
2. Bought a VCD of their Hong Kong concert and the soundtrack of Meteor Garden 1 & 2… original copies.
3. Bought a cassette tape of Vic Zhou’s first album, Make A Wish… and I can’t understand a single word except for “Make a wish, make a wish...”.
4. Had Vic Zhou and Jerry Yan’s Sharon guesting and that 3-day afternoon show when they visited the Philippines, recorded on a CD through AC Nielsen.
5. Did a Meteor Garden marathon for a full day straight and stopped only when the tagalized version was on. I watched that instead.
6. Cut a picture of Vic Zhou from a magazine, placed it in a picture frame and displayed it in my office desk (honest!).
7. Won a Meteor Garden towel through the numerous text messaging contests that I joined that for the life of me, I couldn’t find anymore!
8. Cried when I wasn’t able to see their concert. And cried again when I saw the news coverage on TV.
9. Planned a trip to Taiwan with my friend (with her calling me at almost midnight just to ask how to compute the exchange rates).
10. Kept (and it’s still there in my box of mementos) the 3 packs of facial tissues that a friend gave me with Vic Zhou on the wrapper.
11. Faithfully searched the internet at every given opportunity for news about them, especially Vic Zhou. (And when our bosses would see me and my friend huddled together and acting like giddy school girls, they already know what we’re doing and they’d just roll their eyes on us.)
12. Couldn’t stop smiling for days when our big boss mistaken Vic Zhou (who was displayed on my desk) as my boyfriend (she said, “Ang guwapo naman ng boyfriend mo!).


Gosh, it’s so nice to go back to those days and laugh at all my silliness! Crazy yes, but hey, it’s been fun and I don’t regret even one bit of it. As they say, kanya-kanyang kabaliwan lang yan! Hahaha!

0 comments: