Whew! I can’t believe that year 2007 is almost at its end!
As always, I have so many things to be thankful for. So many things have happened this past year, some are good and some are not so good but all of them have been a blessing. I’ve discovered and learned so many things about life, faith, friendship, and about myself and most of them have helped me become a better person. Things have happened which taught me the importance of being patient and trust. A couple of events made me realize some things about my faith. I’ve reconnected with some of my friends who I haven’t talked to for quite some time. A new job, new friends, marriages and babies, passing away of loved ones, new relationships – all of those and more during the past year.
In just a few days, a new year will be coming in. Who really knows what is in store for all of us? Nobody does really. But I guess that’s what makes each year special. The not knowing what will happen and it’ll be like a big nice surprise. One thing I’m sure though, another year means another year of being showered with beautiful blessings and knowing that is enough to make me look forward to 2008.
Have blessed new year everyone! =D
Saturday, December 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment