Thursday, October 25, 2007
Wasted
I’ve been feeling a bit down lately. Again. And it feels so bad, sometimes I wonder if i’ll be like this for the rest of my life. I’m so emotional, even the most little thing bothers me even when it shouldn’t. Then, when something started to upset me everything that I feel isn’t going right would come rushing to my head and i’ll be upset for days. It’s so frustrating. There are times when I’d think how my friends can take being around me when I’m like this, even I can’t take being with myself when I’m in one of these moods. It’s like i’m one lonely person that wouldn’t ever find what it is that’ll make me happy. That’s the reason why sometimes I just prefer to be by myself for fear that I’ll suck out all the happiness in them and throw it all away so we could all be sad and miserable. Oh, how I wish I could be more positive. That way, I’d find it easier to deal with all the upsets and disappointments that life throws at me, and then I’d finally know how to be happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment