Friday, October 19, 2007

Strawberry Shortcake

A survey I got from Bom...

The Life Survey

SAD SECTION:
01. Have you ever really cried your heart out?
~ I could think of a couple of times where I really cried, as in non-stop for about an hour or so.

02. Have you ever cried yourself to sleep?
~ Yes.

03. Have you ever cried on your friend's shoulder?
~ I used too a lot. But lately no, I just cry when I’m alone or when I’m in church.

04. Do you cry when you get an injury?
~ Hmmm... i'm naturraly a cry-baby so I think yes.


HAPPY SECTION:
01. Are you a happy person?
~ Hmm… it’s fairly easy to make me happy but to say that i’m a happy person, no. At least not yet.

02. What makes you happy?
~ Mostly small things, emails, notes, a new book, text messages, dinners, Baguio, coffee, finishing my tasks for the day, etc.

03. Is being happy overrated?
~ No, I don’t think so. I guess the reason why some people are saying its overrated is because they’re finding it hard to be happy… hehehe…

04. Can music make you happy?
~ Not really, it gives me comfort though and sometimes it makes me smile, but not necessarily happy. But a song can really make me feel sad.


LOVE SECTION:
01. How many times have you had your heart broken?
~ Hmmm… I’ve had one major heart break and a couple of small ones…

02. Anyone besides your friends/family ever said they loved you?
~ Mmmmyes…

03. Have you ever told someone you loved them?
~ Mmmmyes…


HATE SECTION:
01. Who do you actually hate?
~ I’ve always felt that hate is such a strong word but I actually hate a couple of people. I won’t mention them or what they’ve done but trust me, if you were in my place you’d hate them too.

02. Have you ever made a hit list?
~ Not really, but I could think of a couple of people that I’d like to put there if ever i’ll make one… hehehe…

03. Are you a mean bully?
~ I’m not a bully, supladitang maldita, yes… hehehe..

04. Have you ever been on a hit list?
~ Maybe… hehehehe…


SELF- ESTEEM SECTION:
01. Are you happy with yourself?
~ Not yet. I think I could only be happy with myself if I learned how to accept me and I haven’t completely accepted who or how I am yet, but I’m working on it… =)

02. Do you wish you could be someone else?
~ Sometimes, especially when the going gets too tough, but not as much as when I was younger. Somehow, I’ve accepted the fact that I could never be somebody else and it has made the accepting myself part a whole lot easier.

1 comments:

lil superman's mum said...

I need kwento:

02. Anyone besides your friends/family ever said they loved you?
~ Mmmmyes…

03. Have you ever told someone you loved them?
~ Mmmmyes…

HMMPFFF!!!