Friday, October 19, 2007

Scary...

We had lunch at Avenetto in Glorietta earlier. Thank God we haven't stayed a bit longer or went to the mall itself or we could have been there when the explosion happened. It really is a scary thought especially after we've seen the pictures. God, the number of innocent people who were hurt? It really was heartbreaking. With all the crazy, evil things that we see and hear everyday, you'd really wonder what the world has come down to. And it really is sad. I guess at times like this, the most effective and powerful thing that we can do is just pray.

I hope that those who got hurt and the families of those who died would eventually be okay. Of course, it won't be easy but with prayers, hopefull they'll be okay.

1 comments:

k a r e n said...

I actually found out about it because I came across Jela's post. Ako naman, Google agad to get more info and then I called both my parents to tell them and then I called one of my close friends in the Philippines to find out if everyone was ok.

It truly is scary.. esp when I think about how often my family used to go there when we were still living in the Philippines. Halos every weekend andyan kami. It really is sad lalo na since there were so many innocent people who got hurt.