Instructions: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules.
At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!
1. I want to have a library as big as that of the one in the Disney movie Beauty and the Beast.
2. Christmas is my favorite holiday of the year. As in, September pa lang sobrang excited na ko for Christmas.
3. I don't lend my books because of a bad experience in college. Especially my favorites.
4. I prefer crying over laughing to cheer me up.
5. I eat vegetables, I like them. But please, please, just don't make me eat squash.
6. I used to have a pretty good singing voice. I seem to have lost it though.
7. My favorite city in the whole world is New York. Nope, haven't been there, but I will be. One day.
I'm tagging : You, my dear readers (if there are). Because I don't have a lot of blogger friends so i'm just tagging you. Just leave a comment here so I can visit your blog. =)
Sunday, August 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment