A friend has been living and working abroad for more than two years.
A friend who has no plans of ever leaving the country is now happily settled in another continent.
A friend is about to leave in a month’s time to pursue a career also in another continent.
A lot of acquaintances are already abroad and a lot also are planning to do so.
----------
A friend has transferred to another company and was able to travel.
A friend has put up his own business.
A friend switched companies every two years since graduation and is now a supervisor.
--------
A friend recently got married and gave birth.
A friend is about to take the same route sans the baby.
A friend is looking at engagement rings.
A couple of friends recently changed status from single to in a relationship.
---------
It seems to me that most people I know are going through changes in their lives and they all seem to be doing fine. It may be hard for some of them but I could see the joy and happiness in their smiles and feel it through their stories. Sure, a lot of their choices involved major risks but they all say that at the end of the day everything has been worth it.
Why then, for the life of me, can’t I do the same?
Why can’t I do what I have to do to make my dreams come true?
Why am I procrastinating?
Why am I so afraid?
Why can’t I be strong enough to let go of all my inhibitions?
Why can’t I be the person that I want to be?
When will I find the courage to finally do something that is for me and me alone?
When will I live for myself?
When will I live the kind of life that I want to live?
When can I be free from fear of failure and unacceptance?
When can I be me?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment