Do you ever wish you could just sit, find a quiet spot away from everyone? So, tell us, where would you go?
How funny is it that just this afternoon I was planning to write a blog about getting away from it all even for just a while, and when I searched for a meme through my friend's blog, this is the question I found?
To answer the question. Sometimes when the need to get away is immediate, like when I just need to take a few deep breaths, I go the washroom. Yes, the washroom. Why? Because its a sure thing that no one would bother you there and you could have that few undisturbed minutes that you want. Now, if I need to go away for a while, like a few hours, i'd go to one of my favorite places, Powerbooks, find a corner to sit on (preferably the one where there are not so many people), and loose myself in the wonderful world of books. And when all else fails, I go to church and just sit there, just really sit there and amazingly, the moment I go out, i feel immensely better.
0 comments:
Post a Comment