Thursday, January 25, 2007

Booking on a Thursday : TBR

How many unread books do you have in your house, right now? (Your own books, that is-- not ones that belong to other family members--and not counting things like school books, if you have them.) Clearly, an estimate will do.

As of December 2006, I have around 250 books. And really, even I was amazed to find out that I own that much.

To the best of your recollection, what is the OLDEST unread book in your collection? How long has it been waiting?

Ahh, that one's hard as I still have a lot of unread books in my collection. But if i'm not mistaken, I think that would either be "Now is the Time to Open your Heart" by Alice Walker or "Who You Know" by Therese Alan.

Do your TBR books (that's "To Be Read," if you didn't know) haunt you, make you feel guilty that you haven't read them yet?

Ooooh, you have no idea! I have this habit of re-reading my books over and over again and when i'll pick a book from my shelf, I feel like my TBR books are looking at me and pleading with me to please read them already! And sometimes, I really feel bad about those books that I haven't read yet because I feel that I don't give them the respect they deserve.

0 comments: