Monday, January 15, 2007

Jela's Ask Me!

I can just imagine Jela saying, "Finally, sinagutan din!". =)

Jela posted this last December 7, 2006 and she gave me my questions the following day, but it is only now that i'm finally going to answer them.



The Instructions:

Ask Me!
1. Leave me a comment saying "Interview Me".
2. I will respond by asking you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your journal with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.



1. What's your favorite teenage memory that you always go back to?

My favorite teenage memory was our field trip during 2nd year high school. I actually can’t remember what places we went to, all that really stuck to me was our trip home. We were in the middle of traffic and yet nobody cares, well except our adviser, that is. We were all singing and laughing and shouting and dancing, without a care in the world. I want to feel that way again actually. To just laugh and sing and shout and dance, as if the whole world and all its problems doesn’t exist. Oh, what I would give just to feel young again.

2. Who is your favorite local showbiz loveteam? (pwedeng current, pwedeng mga pang That’s Entertainment, TGIS, etc.)?

Actually, they’re kinda current. Toni Gonzaga and Luis Manzano. I don’t know, they just look so good together and you could see the connection between them. Plus maybe the fact that I also like them as individual artists.

3. Do you have any conceived notion/idea while you were a kid that was shattered big time when you became an adult?

Yes. When I was a kid, I believed that all I have to do to be successful in life is finish my studies and graduate from college, and voila, everything I want I’ll get. Boy, was I ever wrong. If someone have told me when I was still a child how it will be in the real world, I would have worked harder on becoming stronger person and not be easily affected by what other people say or think. I could have toughened myself a little bit more.

4. If you were stranded in an island for the rest of your life, what 5 things would you bring there?

If I will be stranded in an island for the rest of my life, the 5 things that I would bring are a photo album of my family and friends, a rosary and three of my favorite books (so I won’t get bored reading just one book).

5. What’s the best compliment you ever received?

My best friend (at least she used to be my best friend, but that’s another entry) once told me that the thing she admires most about me is that even if I’m all by myself I can make it and survive. Ironically, that is also the thing that she least likes about me, that there are times when i'm too independent for my own good.

There, my answers to Jela's questions. If you want to interview me too or you want me to interview you, just leave a comment. Just a warning though, it may also take me quite sometime to answer. =) Oh, and Jela, I left a comment with your questions on your blog. =)

0 comments: