One of my new year’s resolutions is that I won’t rant or complain about anything here in my blog. But then again, I’ve never really been good in keeping my resolutions, so here goes.
Don’t you just hate it when you’ve already turned off your computer, fixed your things, and are about to leave the office and then someone would stop you from leaving because they need something from you. Oh, and have I mentioned that the time is already freakin’ nine o’clock in the evening?
Don’t you just hate it when you’re over and above your head with work and deadlines are just around the corner and your boss will ask you to do something because the person who’s supposed the do it is already under a lot of pressure and you have no choice but to accept it and pretend that you’re not under a lot of pressure yourself? And, have I mentioned that he will ask how you’re doing in your report after around thirty minutes?
Don’t you just hate it when a person who doesn’t really understand what they’re doing are acting like they do understand and worse, treats you, who really understands what you’re doing, like you don’t?
Don’t you just hate it when a not-really-deserved promotion gets into the head of a person making them such a huge pain in the ass?
Damn.
Monday, January 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment