Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Emotions Galore

I've been too emotional lately, the simplest things could really get to me. I don't know why this is. I don't know if this is brought about by my changing teams at work, which could mean i'm stressed with all the turnover stuff, or maybe it's more of i'm really sad because i'll be leaving the team that has been home to me for the past twenty-eight months, or it could also be that i'm really scared of my new process. Or to simplify things, i'm scared of change.

This could also be because of another thing which I don't want to share, so let's just leave it at that.

I don't really know, even this post does not make any sense to me. All I know is that i'm an emotional wreck and it's not good. I can't even pinpoint the reason behind this emotional mess i'm in. It's sad and frustrating. I want to cry, badly.

By the way, Mark, I really like this line: "The heart will only spill what it contains, and it can only contain so much."

1 comments:

MakMak said...

Aw. Just holler if you need someone who will listen, Jennifer.

We're all here for you. =)

*Hugz*