Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Grande Dark Cherry Mocha Frap, please!

I remember we did this before, but I can't find it anymore... :(

I'll respond with something random about you:
You love to take road trips.

I'll challenge you to try something:
Eat vegetables.

I'll pick a color that I associate with you:
Purple - the color of royalties.

I'll tell you something I like about you:
Even if you're sad or something's bothering you, it doesn't show at all. You still manage to look okay.

I'll tell you my first/clearest memory of you:
First - ang lakas ng sounds! (Kasi nakakabingi daw ang katahimikan namin nun, hehe.)

I'll tell you what animal you remind me of:
Dolphin - friendly and playful. Happy.

I'll tell you something that I've always wanted to ask you:
Why do you want to have a dog??

With a letter I assign to you, you must write ten things you like that begin with that letter:
You assigned me with this letter: S.

Starbucks / Snowglobes / Sarah G. / Snickers (the chocolate) / Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants (the first movie and the third book) / Singing / Spa (foot spa, to be exact) / Shoes! / Stabilo (the pen markers) / Scrapbooks

0 comments: