
I finished the book!!! :D
And Karen was right, it was definitely worth all the trouble I went through just to get a copy. Stephenie Meyer is really good. How she turned and twisted each event and things still turned out good and not forced. This series would certainly be included in my "To Be Read Again" list.
But my personal favorite is still Jacob and Reneesme, I really had fun laughing at that one and it's pretty obvious that I won't get over it anytime soon. Hehehe.
Oh, and by the way, Karen? I am now officially in love with Edward Cullen, too. :P
----------
Postscript: I read it somewhere that the Twilight Series is being compared with Harry Potter. Please don't, please. There are two totally different stories here and I think it's unfair for both of them to be compared. Each has it's own story to tell and each has it's own magic. So please, let's just let Harry Potter be Harry Potter and Twilight be Twilight.
2 comments:
Hahahahaha!
It's impossible not to fall in-love with Edward so I don't blame you!
I agree that Harry Potter and Twilight shouldn't be compared to each other as they are both equally well-written, both are such enjoyable reads and that both have something to offer the other can't.
wow.. :)
nakakalungkot lang dito sa school namin ako lang ata ang nagbabasa ng twilight..nakakainis! haha!
Post a Comment