It's been a while.
----------
And suddenly, i'm feeling tired and sad. The past weeks has been very toxic and it's still going to remain as such for the coming weeks, or rather months. Kasi naman si Project Olympic eh, tapos na ang Olympics, kami di pa din tapos. Haay.
----------
Went to La Mesa EcoPark last week for a company-sponsored Tree Planting Program. It was fun but it could've been better if not for the rain. Imagine we were planting trees with one hand and holding umbrellas with the other. Hehehe. Then after lunch, we did some boating. First time kong mag-row! And it was tiring ha! And, oh my gosh, who would have thought that ducks and geese can be so scary? At first, only one duck was in the water but then we fed it some Cheetos (Whaat??!??!) then all of a sudden, all of them were swimming towards us! And they kept on following us even if we rowed away from them already! Promise, kakatakot talaga itsura nila! But it was a nice place. Hope to get back there again. :)

----------
Feeling restless and impatient again. I don't like this feeling, i'm not used to feeling this way anymore. I thought i've grown up and I now know how to face disappointments and frustrations, and yet here I am feeling down again. Maybe i'm just really tired. Or I just lack sleep or something. Or maybe it's also because i'm on a diet? Hehe.
---------
I miss Baguio. I miss my friends. I miss my sister. I miss my books. I miss watching my favorite movies and tv series. I miss life.
-------
Kelan kaya ulit ang next post ko?
0 comments:
Post a Comment