
About the movie: I liked it, but some of my friends did not. Then I analyzed why I liked it, and it is because of Joker. Yes, Heath Ledger was the one who really shone in the movie, at least for me. He was so good that I was actually anticipating his next scenes. I also feel that it was his movie instead of Batman’s.
---------
So, after several months of slaving, worrying, distressing over Project Olympic, they have decided to move the go-live date to Oct2008. Two weeks before the designated go-live date, they decided to move it to Oct2008. Great.
---------
I’ve seen Mamma Mia the other night and it was sooooo fun! We we’re really laughing the whole time! Pierce Brosnan, inspite of the belly, is still soooo hot! The actors were great, they’re not real singers but they can carry a tune, and that includes Meryl Streep and Pierce Brosnan! And I totally love the place where they shot the film. I had so much fun watching the movie that the following day, my friend and I were still singing ABBA songs. Oh, and have I mentioned how handsome Pierce Brosnan still is?
---------
I finally found a copy of New Moon! It’s the second book in the Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer. I’ve been to about four branches of Powerbooks, three brances of National Bookstore, Bibliarch and I can’t find a copy! It’s like, one minute copies of New Moon were all over the place then another minute, they’re all gone! Good thing, I passed by the new branch of National Bookstore in Makati Avenue and I got their last copy of the book! I almost kissed the sales attendant when she handed me the book! And I also reserved a copy of the fourth book which is due for release next month. Hahaha, my sickness strikes again!
---------
So, what’s the relation of the above ramblings to the title? Nothing, nothing at all. Hehehe.
1 comments:
I'm glad you found a copy of New Moon!! Awesome!
I was thinking of pre-ordering my copy of Breaking Dawn too.. =)
Enjoy the book!
Post a Comment