Last weekend because of typhoon Frank, we haven't got electricity for the whole of Sunday. Good thing that I was able to charge my iPod on Saturday evening and so Sunday was spent alternatively sleeping, eating, playing Sequence with my sister, and watching in my iPod. My office friend gave me a copy of this new tv show, Cashmere Mafia. It stars Lucy Liu (Ally McBeal), Frances O'Connor (Bedazzled), Miranda Otto (The Lord of the Rings), Bonnie Somerville (The O.C.). It's a story about four women who are trying their best to have it all, a career, family, relationship. It's a story about their fortunes and misfortunes. It's a story about success, winning, glamour. But most of all, it's a story about friendship. The female leads have been friends since college and they've been with each other through all their ups and downs, success and failures, they have shared everything.
And because of this show, I realized how much I miss my kumares. Yes, we exchange emails almost everyday, a phone call every now and then, but its still different from having them around, of being with them physically. Of personally exchanging stories, life events, laughs, even tears. And I just realized something as I was writing this blog, but that's for another entry. :)
Too bad, ABC has decided not to renew the series for a season 2. Now, I'm left hanging on what will happen in the story, they have left some things unfinished in the first season.
Apologies as I don't really have any talent in providing a review for anything, a show, a song, an album, a movie. Basta, I liked it. Hahaha.
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment