Got this from Jela... and it took me quite a while before I finally finished this, as in! =)
Name: Jen
Age according to your birth certificate: 25
Age you really think you are: 13 (that stage where you still don’t know what to do with yourself)
1) What are 5 things you really like about yourself?
Hmmm… this is some kinda hard ha…
- I’m organized.
- I’m pretty artistic.
- I’m a good daughter, not perfect but as much as possible I try not to be a disappointment to my parents.
- Once I commit myself to something, I really make sure that I give it my best. As much as I can, I don’t do things halfway.
- I am a very good friend.
2) What is one accomplishment you are really proud of that you can't ever write down in your resume?
- That I’ve made my maternal grandfather’s dream to become a licensed professional come true without me ever knowing it until a year after I passed the board exams.
3) If you could live a secret life, what kind of secret life would you live?
- A secret agent.
4) What is the loveliest thing someone's told you lately?
- Jen, you really made me smile with your text. I really appreciate it!
5) What is the most supreme act of kindness ever shown to you?
- There is a lot of kindness that I receive everyday but the one that comes to mind right now happened in college. It was the deadline for the submission of our feasibility study and I felt so bad because I felt that somehow I’ve let my teammates and friends down. It’s a long story but to cut it short, I was walking to the faculty room with our feasib adviser because I was carrying copies of our feasib, then she asked me why I was crying because she noticed that my eyes were red, not wanting to divulge everything, I just told her that we had some disagreements and misunderstandings within the group and she patted me on the back and told me “Don’t worry, it’s all part of it. You were able to submit your project and I’m sure that whatever happened between you would be eventually be okay. Kaya wag ka na umiyak, okay lang yan. O, tama na yan ha?” And that night, I received a forwarded text message from her. From then on we’ve had more than a student-teacher relationship, she became a friend.
6) What is your inner child wearing right now?
- A pair of Beauty and the Beast pajamas.
7) Describe the very moment you first fell in love.
- It was… weird. I’ve known this person for quite sometime and then suddenly I’m feeling things for him that are so foreign and new to me. That’s why it was weird.
8) Describe your favorite person without using any adjectives.
- Coffee. A companion at all times.
9) Complete the sentence on your future headstone: "Here lies...."
- someone who isn’t perfect but is one of the most beautiful people we’ve known.
10) What movie character would you love to play?
- Anna Leonowens of Anna and the King to experience how it’s like to argue, dance, and fall in love with a king; Elizabeth Bennet of Pride and Prejudice and be with Mr. Darcy; Lucy of While You Were Sleeping because I love Christmas love stories; Thomas Crown of The Thomas Crown Affair, it was amazing how he pulled off stealing and returning that painting.
11) Describe your perfect birthday cake.
- Any chocolate cake will do. =)
12) A stadium of people are clapping for you and giving you a standing ovation. What did you just do to deserve this?
- I just performed the most romantic, heartfelt, and magical ice skating performance of all time.
The lucky 13 question: If you were a musical instrument, what instrument would you be and how would you like to be played?
- A piano. To be played with beauty, love, and passion.
Wednesday, November 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment