just for fun... (by the way, I got this from shatterstar..)
01. I’ve come to realize that my last dance…
was ages ago!
02. I am listening to…
Baby Don't You Break My Heart Slow by Vonda Shepard.
03. I talk…
a little louder when i'm nervous.
04. I love…
working which I never realized just how much till I stopped and I promised myself not to do it ever again, stop working I mean.
05. My first dance…
was really pathetic because I just forced my partner to dance with me!
06. Love is…
bittersweet.
07. Marriage is…
something that I think is not for me. At least not yet.
08. Somewhere, someone is thinking…
why love and marriage can't happen with the same person.
09. I’ll always…
be grateful to God for everything that He has blessed me with even though at times I really don't deserve it.
10. I have a secret crush…
on somebody who you'll never know!
11. I cried because…
I feel hopeless and insecure and scared.
12. My cell phone is…
desperately asking for a replacement.
13. I woke up at…
five-thirty in the morning because I have to go to our store.
14. Before I go to bed…
I pray.
15. Right now I am thinking…
of a book that i've finished reading this afternoon.
16. Babies are…
so cute and everything until they start crying.
17. I log on to friendster…
to see if I have any messages.
18. Today…
was just an ordinary day.
19. Tonight I will…
uhm, it's already "tonight" and i'm updating my blog.
20. Tomorrow…
I will again drive myself crazy by thinking how worthless and helpless I am for doing nothing.
Thursday, June 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ang cute nung blog theme mo! meron pang birds =). miss you jen! balik ka na sa ayala!
waaah!!! miss ko na din kayo!!! hopefully, i'll be back soon!!! =D
Post a Comment