Saturday, December 16, 2006

I know, I know. I have been remiss in my duty to update this blog. I actually have a lot of excuse but all of them are really just that, an excuse. But i've got one that i'm sure you could relate too. Lately, i've just been so tired. It seems that my work consumes all of me. I've got nothing on my mind except work, work, work. Don't get me wrong, I truly enjoy what i'm doing. It's just that sometimes it makes me wonder if there's something wrong with me because my work occupies my mind 98% of the time. I don't know if it's only because I truly enjoy what i'm doing or if it's because I want to prove to my bosses that I deserve the promotion that they gave me and there's really so much more that I could do or i'm just plain obsessed. Even my mother is now complaining that she doesn't get to talk to me as often.

Oh well... I really can't think of anything more to write. See? My mind can't seem to produce words lately, all it could process are numbers, I can't even think of a title! Geez.

0 comments: