Okay, in 20 days it'll be Christmas already. I have prepared my gift list as early as September and so you would have tought that I'm almost done with my Christmas shopping. But of course, you're wrong. I wasn't able to go the mall in the past two months either because I have no time or I have no budget. And now, now when I finally have a budget and some time, of course I went to the mall and to some tiange, but guess what? I've only bought five gifts out of my list and yet I already spent Php5K! On what you might ask. Weeell, I bought a perfume, some beautifying products, books, cds, and uhm other things. For whom you might ask again. Ehem, well, they're for me. You don't have to nag me about that because i'm already doing that to myself. How could I possibly spend so much for myself, unbudgeted at that, when I know that I have a very strict budget to follow? And of course my defensive self would reply, "You deserve it! You've earned it, so why not spend it on yourself?". With that somehow, my guilt lessens...hehe...
But still, tonight I might drop by the mall again in hope of buying some gifts for my loved ones. I promise (with my left hand up and fingers crossed. ΓΌ)!
Tuesday, December 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
that's normal. i've been (and still am) using that excuse to justify my recent spendings. and note that i'm already on my third pay day, guess it'll wear out after the holidays. heh.
bah! i can't open your pasalubong! heh.
interview me! [just refer to my entry on what I mean with this comment =p]
hep! check my questions for you at my blog. =)
Post a Comment