Wednesday, November 22, 2006

A Very Frustrated Girl

Sure, i've got my iPod.
Sure, it's all shiny and new.
Sure, it's got very nice features and a huge memory.
I just damn wish I could use it.

I spent two hours last night trying to download iTunes from the net and each time I get to 1%, my PC restarts. Talk about bad luck. I almost cried last night and so I texted a friend at 10PM (which I think is pretty late to send a text message to someone). I've had a bad day and was so looking forward going home and start playing with my iPod only to be frustrated in the end. My friend offered to bring her iTunes installer and lend it to me. I just hope it works with my PC.

Damn, I wish I won't regret getting an iPod.

1 comments:

Jela said...

10pm is never too late for me. =)

Don't despair, you'll be able to find a solution to your problem.

And I tell you, you'll never ever regret getting an iPod! =) Just think how effective that would be in blocking **** from your life hahaha!