Sunday, November 26, 2006

Another Weekend To Remember

Whew! So tired! But it's a good kind of tired. Just got home about three hours ago from our Baguio trip and instead of getting some rest because I have to go to work early, here I am in front of the computer with most of my things still scattered around me. And when my mother sees me, she'll definitely get mad. Hehe.

Anyways. It's been a truly wonderful weekend! I've had so much fun and the trip really is tiring but I don't care, I feel soooo good and happy. Nothing extraordinary really happened. We went to the usual places that we go to whenever we're there, Grotto, PMA (where we met a really good looking American soldier ΓΌ), Burnham, Mines View, Bell Church, Strawberry Field, Cathedral, and of course the Palengke. Then on our way home, we went to the Our Lady of Manaog Shrine in Pangasinan.

As I am trying to remember this past two days, I can't really think of something that happened which made it special for me and why i'm feeling so happy. And that's what amazes me. No matter how many times i've been to Baguio, each time is still a different experience. And each time, it never fails to uplift me. I don't know if it's the place itself or because all of my visits there has given me beautiful memories. Beautiful memories that I could relive any time that I want to. You see, that's why I don't give a damn if some people would say that "What? Baguio again? You've been there so many times already? Aren't you getting tired of it?", or any place else for that matter. Because I truly believe that no matter how many times you've been to a certain place, each time would still be a different experience.

And to answer those people's question. No I would never get tired of going back to Baguio, because I could feel that there, I have found my second home.

0 comments: