Monday, November 20, 2006

So excited...

Finally, some things to feel excited about... =)

1) My iPod - finally, an iPod of my own! Can't wait to have my iPod... unfortunately, I won't be able to have it until tomorrow because my father's friend won't be home until tomorrow... haaay... but just the same, can't wait to be one of those people with their iPods, strolling along Ayala and starring in their own MTVs... hehe... too bad, can't download Limewire in my home PC though... but I have friends who are willing to fill it up with songs... right? talk about being user-friendly... hehe...

2) Baguio weekend - yes, you guessed it right! I'm going back to Baguio this weekend with my family and i'm so damn excited about it! I just wish that my boss will grant me a leave on Friday... hehe... as i've said before, no matter how many times i've been to Baguio, even if some people would tell me that Baguio has nothing new to offer, I won't get tired of going there, ever. Because really, who wouldn't want to go back to a place which makes them feel so happy?

Haaaay... really can't wait... ΓΌ

0 comments: