God, I really hate it when I just came into the office, barely able to catch my breath, and my boss is already barking several instructions!
Would you believe that in the span of twenty minutes, he has already called me three times and given me instructions for three different tasks?!?!??
Not only that, he also sent an email regarding the deadline of one report. And guess what, by some kind of miracle, we have to finish it by tomorrow morning, and it's not just any kind of report, mind you. It's the one where it takes forever to put together. You see, it wouldn't be any problem to me at all because there's the deadline and everything, but with the ten thousand other adhoc tasks that you still want me to finish immediately, damn it, i'm an accountant, not a magician!
It's not even 9am yet, the official start of our working hours, and here I am feeling tired already.
Damn.
Tuesday, October 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment