Here are some of the things that I really, really want to do. Some may sound silly but I want to do them just the same. :)
1) Dance in the rain.
2) Ride a motorcycle along the countryside. (my, I can already feel the wind blowing in my hair!)
3) Walk barefoot along the beach, wearing a sundress and my sandals dangling in my hands.
4) Visit an old medieval castle.
5) Watch the new year countdown at the Big Apple.
6) Walk along the streets of New York.
7) Sit by my window, drinking coffee, during winter, and watching the traffic below. (in my apartment in New York... can you tell just how much I want to be in New York?)
8) Ice skate.
9) Bungee-jump. (if I can't I guess i'll just ride the Space Shuttle again...or the Jungle Log Jam...)
10) Stand on top of a mountain and marvel at God's creations below.
11) Tour Venice in a gondola. (probably on my honeymoon... hehe..)
12) Ride a horse, without a guide.
13) Ride a hot air balloon.
14) Go diving. (but I would have to learn how to swim first...)
15) Take a night walk at the beach with someone special. (and probably share a kiss or two? hehe...)
Friday, July 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment