So…it’s that time of the year again. When all the decorations are screaming with hearts and arrows and cupids and other red stuff that will remind the people that it’s time for the most commercialized occasion of the year again – Valentine’s Day!
But it also means that it’s time for the 14 Days To Love again! :) And looks like the topic is all about kisses as per Jela’s and Mark’s prelude entries… so why not join the fun? I was initially going to do quotes about love but then when Jela mentioned during Friday night dinner that she was planning to do most romantic kisses for her 14 days to love, I felt intimidated because mine was so no-brainer, hahaha! Mine is still a no-brainer but I’ve decided to be more specific, I’m going to do kissing quotes for my 14 days to love, sorry if that’s the only thing I can do for this year, hopefully I’ll get a chance to redeem myself next year. Enjoy! :)
Monday, February 01, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wait, what? Intimidated? And here I thought I was running out of ideas!
Can't wait to read your quotes! :)
ok, ok, why is there a Friday night dinner I didn't know about??
Bom... that was an improptu dinner with Jela... remember when I had a massage and I texted you that I was with Jela? Yun yun.. :P
Post a Comment