Hmmm, it's been a while since I last blogged and so I wonder what's going on with me that I haven't had the time to blog.
Let's see, work is not really that demanding these days. Honestly work is pretty boring at this time (oops, be careful what you wish for!), lots of admin stuff to do which I don't really like doing. I'd rather you have me do reports or reconcilations than do a procedural documentation.
Home is okay. There are some things that's going on but nothing really big. At least i'm praying that everything's gonna turn out fine.
National Bookstore just had a month-long sale and I could say that I really took advantage of that. I enjoyed book-shopping so much that i've added a teeny bunch of books on my unread stack again. I swear one of these days those TBR books are just gonna all jump on me and beat me to death while I sleep as payment for my ignoring them. Better move them to another place other than the top of my bed just to be safe.
I joined twitter! And became a follower of some friends, Paolo Coelho, David Cook, Lea Salonga, Jim Paredes, KC Concepcion and most recently Kris Aquino! Oh, the company I keep! Hahaha!
Haven't been looking at wedding stuff nowadays, my friend decided to hire a full-time coordinator so nothing much for me to do really except wait for her to ask if she needs help. Been to another friend's wedding last week and I say that weddings are really magical. It makes you forget about the other things that are not so good.
I've decided to stay put with my job for the meantime. I don't know what happened but it seems that God is telling me to be a bit more patient. Who knows, maybe things would really be much better if I stay where I am right now. I truly hope so.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment