Wednesday, September 23, 2009

2010 Countdown Challenge

Been visiting a lot of book blogs lately and i've come accross this challenge. I've decided to give it a try because it looks like fun. Let's see if I can do this. :)

The rules:

1. The goal of this challenge is to read the number of books first published in a given year that corresponds to the last digit of each year in the 2000s — 10 books from 2010, 9 books from 2009, 8 books from 2008, etc. The total number of books required, therefore, is 55.
2. This challenge lasts from 9/9/09 through 10/10/10.
3. Crossovers with other challenges are allowed and your lists may change at any time.

And my list:

2010
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

2009
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.

2008
1. The Lost Memoirs of Jane Austen by Syrie James
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.

2007
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.

2006
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.

2005
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.

2004
1.
2.
3.
4.

2003
1.
2.
3.

2002
1.
2.

2001
1.

3 comments:

k a r e n said...

That seems like a lot of books to read! LOL!

I don't know if I can do it.. I have so much reading to do as it is!

jen said...

I know! Let's see if I can do it! :P

3m.michelle said...

So glad you decided to participate!