Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Random, random, random

Because i'm feeling lazy but need somewhere to place these thoughts.
  • I want some Toffee Nut Latte from Starbucks, wish it is December already.
  • I'm soooo tired from today. As in! So much work, so little time!
  • So excited to see The Time Traveler's Wife... hmm, still don't know who i'll watch it with.
  • Waiting, waiting, waiting, and waiting.
  • I need new clothes. My old ones are kind of loose already. Naks, losing weight! :P (finally, after 17 years!)
  • I want to go home already... still have to go to the gym tomorrow morning. I really have to go to the gym tomorrow.
  • I wonder if I can do the RPM Challege class, if it's within my cycling capacity.
  • I think I really need a new pair of glasses. The one I have right now is kind of blurry already.
  • I kind of used the word "already" too much, haven't I?
  • Can't wait for Friday!!! Aside from it simply being Friday, i'm having dinner with friends! Now, ain't that nice? :D

0 comments: