Thursday, August 20, 2009

Hmm, surprise, surprise...

Watched And I Love You So with my teammates last night, it's the new Star Cinema movie starring Bea Alonzo, Sam Milby and Derek Ramsey. Boy, was it a surprise! Because honestly I just wanted to see the movie because I thought it was nice and also because i'm a huge Star Cinema fan but I never expected that I would love it and I really do! The storyline is good, their lines speak right to your heart, it will make you laugh, it will make you cry, and surprisingly, it made me drool a bit (okay, quite a lot) for Sam! My friend and I was talking and we both noticed how Sam really, as in really, looked good in this movie! I'm a huge Piolo fan, i'm in love with the guy (or so I think), but seeing Sam in that movie, WOW! :P

I'm not a good movie reviewer, no, i'm not a good reviewer period. You just have to take my word for it - one of the best movies Star Cinema has produced. Well, that is if you're also into this kind of thing.

0 comments: