Monday, June 22, 2009

I can't think of a title so... whatever.

Some people have it easy. When you look at their lives, you'll see that whatever they ask, whatever they want, they get. I know it's unfair of me to say that. I don't know half of what they went through just to get where they are now. I'm happy for them, of course, they worked and prayed hard for whatever they have. I guess, I'm just jealous because i'm nowhere near where I want to be. I have no right to say what I just said. Sometimes I just can't help being a pathetic, jealous bi*ch. God, sometimes I really do hate myself.

1 comments:

k a r e n said...

I feel that way sometimes too! It's funny kasi people tell me all the time I seem to have it easy.. truth be told, I don't always have it easy.. I'm not sure what gives that impression.