Monday, March 16, 2009

Because of the Walkers

Who told you to finish season 1 of Brothers&Sisters last night?

Who said that you can't watch just one or two episodes at a time?

Why do you have to know what happens next immediately as if it's a matter of life and death?

Why, oh why, do you have to sleep at 1AM when you very well know that you have to wake up at 4AM and that there's a big possibility that you'll be staying late at the office?

Have you no concern for yourself at all? Did it not enter your mind that you barely slept the entire weekend because you are so engrossed with what you are watching? You said, 10PM! You said you will sleep at 10PM! And now, now you're so sleepy and you can feel a headache coming and you have to stay late at the office, now you will say how you wish you slept earlier last night!?!!! Hah!

But what the heck, I enjoyed Brothers&Sisters! And i'm so looking forward to the coming weekend so I can watch season 2! Forget sleep, I could do that tomorrow night or the night after that. Headache? Oh, a couple of Biogesic could cure that. And who says staying late at the office can't be fun? Hello, unlimited Internet access? eBooks? Yeah, I may have lost some precious sleeping time but frankly I couldn't care less. What's important is that I enjoyed my weekend. :)

Now, excuse me while I give a big yawn.

0 comments: