Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Landscapes

Have seen Twilight again last Sunday and I actually appreciated it more than the first time. Probably because the second time, I wasn’t comparing it to the book anymore. I’m still not really sure about Rob Pattinson but I did see a bit of Edward on him in some scenes. Hmm, maybe he’ll grow on me in the next Twilight movies. Have I mentioned that I totally love the soundtrack? :)

----------

I’m so excited for the long vacation! I’ve been in the no-work mode for the past couple of days already. There’s still a lot of work to be done before the holiday vacation though and we do have a couple of working holidays but still… almost two weeks of vacation??? Heaven!

----------

Goodbyes are always hard to take. It doesn’t matter if it’s permanent or temporary, it always gives you a hollow feeling inside. Like a part of you becomes empty. It’s sad.

0 comments: